The practice has been established for over 30 years with a focus on looking after families.
We have a passion to help meet the needs of the patient and believe that a dental practice should:
1. Build trust in the dentist and the dental team, to look after you and provide a competent service,
2. Be friendly and genuinely care for your oral health and well being,
3. Deliver a service which is value for money,
4. Cater for those who are nervous about going to the dentist.
And how do we achieve this?
- We have a very effective, sensitive and friendly team that helps create a warm, pleasant and comfortable visit for you. Please read the patient testimonials and patient comments from our existing patients…..it says it all!
- Bhup Gupta and his team have been at the practice since 2003. Our patients like that continuity of care and building a positive relationship.
- We customise the advice and care that is specific to you – with emphasis on prevention to help you look after your mouth in the long term.
- We can help you manage the cost of dental treatment. Many payment options are available to you.
- For those who are particularly nervous with dental treatment, our caring and friendly approach means we can spend time with you to help overcome common anxieties. We recently helped our clinical hypnotherapist with her own dental fears…you can read her story here. In addition, she can provide hypnotherapy services at the practice for those that need that extra bit of help or with stress management.
We are fully registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Details of our registration can be found on the CQC website.
We are proud to confirm that the practice successfully complied with all CQC requirements following its last inspection (under the previous name of the practice). Details of this can also be found on the CQC website.
To book a consultation, please call us on: 01902 754 525.